T1005: Weekly Update March 11, 2018
Post date: Mar 14, 2018 12:35:53 AM
Next Meeting, Tuesday March 13
Several items on the docket this week:
1. There will be a special OA election follow-up with the vote for another potential candidate
2. Mr. Haines will be talking safety for the upcoming Shooting Sports outing and crews will begin planning the outing.
3. We will also be working on First Aid advancement.
At the end of the meeting the group working on Personal Management will be completing Week 4 activity. This means Requirement #5 should be filled out and complete. We will be discussing Requirement #7 Borrowing Money.
Summer Camp Adult Leadership Needed
Other than the false start on Monday, registrations seemed to go well. Adult support… we are in desperate need of support for camp. Ideally, we need a couple more full-time participants, minimally we need some people for the 2nd half the week (Wednesday to Saturday). We can’t go to camp without the support of parents and our adult leaders!
Leadership is changing over the next few months and we are still in need of a new Treasurer. troop can’t be successful without support from all the families involved and the Treasurer is a very important position.
Shooting Sports, March 24 to 26
Our next outing is our Shooting Sports outing.
Shooting Outing: Bald Mountain, 2500 Kern Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48360
Camping Location: Camp Agawam, 1301 Clarkston Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
March 24: Depart: from East Hills at 6 p.m.
March 26: Return: to East Hills ~11:00 a.m.
Details available in the flyer here.
Payments being accepted in person and online tomorrow, Tuesday.
Sailing Trip – Update
1. For those that are already signed up, you should have made your first payment to Mr. Kravchenko of $150.
2. If you’re not signed up yet, but would like to go on the sailing trip Sunday, July 29 - Friday, Aug 3, please contact Mr. Krueger this week.
This is a very unique opportunity to learn how to sail a 52-foot sailboat, you’ll be steering the boat!
Shooting Sports (Lake Orion)