Adult Leader Training
Post date: Feb 10, 2013 2:42:15 AM
Boy Scout Leader Training Reminder
Please encourage your leaders, committee members and interested parents in the upcoming training courses. All leaders need to be fully trained by the end of 2013 to be registered on your charter in 2014.
1. Saturday, March 23 : Scout leader specific training, 8:15 a.m. to 4 pm.
Our Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2225 East 14 Mile Road, Birmingham
Cost: $8 includes lunch. Scoutmaster and committee handbooks will be available for purchase.
2. Friday, April 12, 6 pm. to April 13 around 10:00 pm., Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
D-Bar-A Scout Camp, the Pines site. Limited to 30 participants. Registration deadline is March 23
Cost $15, provide your own tent and other instructions will be emailed to participants after March 23.
Register online. Instructions below. Questions: Cynthia Link at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Fritz Heuser 248-642-1661 email@example.com
Flyer attached. Register early. IOLS session often fills up before deadline.
Next training offered by the North Star training staff will be in October. Check website for sessions scheduled in other districts.
To get there step by step:
1. Go to Michiganscouting.org
2. Click Great Lakes in top left hand corner
3. Click FSC Training on right side of page
(Training calendar is near the bottom. click register for the course you are interested in taking)